There are several ways of donating to The Public Education Foundation:
1. Via Secure Paypal:or head to our EDFO Giving site
2. Via FirstGiving.com for the Truck Pull or Teacher Grant Endowment Gift.
3. Check Payable to:
The Public Education Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 119
South Bend, IN 46624
Thank you for Supporting the children of South Bend Schools!
Please select the type of gift you’d like to give:
- Corporate or small business donations
- Individual one-time gifts
- The Thank-A-Teacher Program Donation – This is a great way to say “Thank you” to a special person. Your contribution to the Foundation will be returned to the schools in the form of grants, which support innovative programs that cannot be funded through school budgets. Donations may be made in the name of your favorite staff members who have made your child’s educational experience special. A congratulatory note and special pin expressing thanks will be sent to the honoree explaining that a contribution has been made in his or her honor and that their name will be listed in our newsletter.
- Annual giving, including employee contributions**
- Planned giving through wills, estates, trusts and life insurance policies
- Memorial and tribute gifts
- Contributions to the Foundation’s Endowment Fund, protected through the investment program of the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, which ensures future grant-giving capability.
**Ask if your employer is one of the many who will match your donation.
The Foundation is a tax-exempt, non profit 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are tax deductible for income and estate tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.
For tax purposes, it is very important that you include your name and address with your donation so that the Foundation may mail written recognition and confirmation of your donation for your records. Thank you.”
For more information on specific giving, please call the Foundation office at 574-283-8039