Truck Pull & Family Fun Fair
October 1st, 2016 at Four Winds Field, home of the South Bend Cubs
Join us for a day of family fun as we raise awareness and funds for the South Bend Community School Corporation. Of the funds raised by the schools and their partners, 60% will go directly back to the schools to be used on various school projects, while the remaining 40% will go to programs such as Singapore Math and Character Education.
To Register as a Puller or to Donate to a Team, click here